In this 8-part series, we’ll go through the practical skills and knowledge base you need to deploy a custom, Arduino-based data logger in the field.
Through learn-at-your-own-pace videos, Office Hour events, and resources, we cover everything a beginner to Arduino needs to get started, from common terminology and components to programming, and all the way though piloting, testing, deploying, and troubleshooting.
Before you start
- Check out the course overview or watch the live welcome event.
- Check out the FAQs below (forum thread)
- Join our BYO Data Logger Community Forum to ask questions and meet other participants
- Visit the Full Course Playlist on the WildLabs YouTube Channel to watch all videos in order.
- Find the hardware files, documentation, and software at the Build Your Own Data Logger github repository.
If you want to build along, you’ll need the WildLogger kit. You’ll also need a USB cable (Mini-B), 3 x AA batteries and a microSD card